General skills needed
- Strong skills & working knowledge of electrical trade, NEC codes, etc.
- Experience with commercial electrical construction
- Can read & understand blueprints
- Conduit bending
- Understand circuitry
Brief job description
- Report to Job Super
- Perform electrical work on commercial construction projects
- Bend & install EMT conduit
- Install flexible conduit
- Install devices & trim
- Pull & terminate wire
- Install junction boxes
- Install lighting
- Install & make up distribution panels
- Position is hourly and is reviewed during the interview process **
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance and other incidental insurances (disability, cancer, etc) are also available.
- Pension Plan
- A 401K program
- Paid vacation and holidays
**Additional detail on job description, including compensation package, available following receipt of resume via email.
Immediate openings available.
If interested, please submit your resume via: