General skills needed:
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
Brief job description:
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians, one call at a time.
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing the pending work log.
- Maintain the maintenance agreements, including billing, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files and renewals.
- Help Service Manager with marketing issues as directed.
- Order parts for special orders.
- Forward list of parts used by technicians to warehouse for truck restock.
- Update customer files as information is received from installation.
- Type service contract proposals for new customers
- Maintain on call schedule, to include 1st on call and standby technician
- Maintain customer history files in database
- File service orders
- Update service database from service
- Compare service timecards and work orders to service schedule.
- Compare time cards to GPS Report
- Check service time cards for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Position is hourly and is reviewed during the interview process
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance and other incidental insurances (disability, cancer, etc.) are also available
- Pension Plan
- A 401K program
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
Immediate opening available. Additional detail on job description, including compensation package, available following receipt of resume via email.
If interested, please Email / Fax your resume to:
Many thanks for your interest!