General skills needed:
- Good driver
- Clean driving record
- Valid State of Florida driver’s license (CDL Class B a PLUS!)
- Organizational talents
- Familiar with electrical materials
- Communication skills
- Team oriented
Brief job description:
- Deliver materials and tools commercial job sites
- Reports to Warehouse Manager
- Clean off commercial job sites at close of projects
- Check in supplies from job close outs
- Assist with routine building maintenance
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools
- Run for administrative issues (Pick up prints, deliver permits, etc.)
- Physically fit and able to handle heavy loads
- Position is hourly with the rate reviewed during the interview process **
- Wage/performance reviewed annually on anniversary date of hire
- Health insurance plan that pays one half of your premium following completion of your 90 day introductory period. Our current carrier is Florida Blue.
- Dental insurance and other incidental insurances (disability, cancer, etc) are also available.
- Eligibility for our IRS approved Pension Plan.
- A 401K program. Bates Electric’s current matching parameters is 25% towards the first 4% of the staff’s salary.
- Paid holidays
** Additional detail on job description available including compensation package following receipt of resume via email.
If interested, please email – FAX your resume to:
FAX: 813-888-8066[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]