General skills needed:
- Prior dispatching and customer service skills in the service industries.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and self-manage time.
- Dynamic, organized, and detailed.
- Ability to adapt to changes during the day.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office.
- Strong professional phone and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and be a team player.
- Enjoys solving problems or puzzles to meet the desired outcome.
Brief job description:
- Receive information from project managers or customers to prepare work-orders.
- Schedule and dispatch techs, helpers, bucket trucks, and equipment to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications and/or needs.
- Relay work orders, messages, and any other pertinent information to or from work crews, supervisors, and project managers using telephones and email communication.
- Consult with project managers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, and requests customers present via phone or email.
- Prepare daily work schedules for all service techs and helpers.
- Prepare weekly timecard maintenance for project managers and supervisors.
- Record and maintain files.
- Input new customers.
- Employ problem solving techniques to resolve complex issues.
- Works diligently to maintain a strong customer relationship with quick response to service calls, both normal and emergency.
- Ability to multi-task and complete daily workload in a timely fashion.
- Arrange for necessary vehicle preventative maintenance/repairs in conjunction with General Manager in to keep/restore service vehicles to maintain schedule commitments to our customers.
- Position is hourly with the rate reviewed during the interview process.
- Wage/performance reviewed annually on anniversary date of hire.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Incidental insurances (disability, cancer, etc.).
- Paid holidays.
If interested, please Email your resume to:
Many thanks for your interest!